Happy Tuesday to you! I hope that you were able to enjoy some great times with friends and family over the last weekend of the summer. I know that I certainly did! It seemed to fly by in a blink of an eye! It is hard to believe that summer is over already. I fought back tears as I put my daughter on the bus this morning to begin her first day as a third grader. I am not, and never will be one of those moms that looks forward to the day that school starts up every fall. I fully enjoy my time with my daughter. It feels like part of me is missing when she isn't here. Today, I just can't wait for her to come home and share, in full detail, all about her day. Well, as I promised, I am going to share with you today about my weekend and most importantly...my half marathon! Friday afternoon, we headed south to Indianapolis for my big race. I was a complete mess! I was sad about leaving Emma home and knowing she would...
Comments