It Happened To Me Again!


I can't believe it happened to me again!  More brown bananas!  I certainly hope this is NOT a sign of things in my life turning bad and rotting.  The funny this is, I do not even eat bananas or things made with bananas very often because they are too sugary.  Yes, they taste good and I enjoy them, they just don't work out with my body being a Type 1.

So, today, I decided to bake some banana crumb muffins with my lovely bananas.  As I was making my muffins and brainstorming for this post, I thought I would toss out a "Funny Fact" about me. 

Are you ready for this one? 

I am sure by now, you have picked up on the fact that I absolutely love baking and it brings me such happiness.  Yes, I know, I am a total cheese ball!  Well, the "Funny Fact" that I am revealing about myself is that I have this pipe dream to one day own my own bakery.  I worked in a bakery for almost two years and loved it!  The drawback was total lack of sleep.  So, rather than a retail bakery, I would like to have a web based online bakery in which I would fill orders as they are placed.  I would likely sell cookies, muffins, tea breads, fun treats, seasonal items and so on.  I have the vision brewing in my mind and hopefully someday, I will be able to actually see this vision come together and become a reality.  I don't need to be like Mrs. Fields or anything to that magnitude.  I would just like to be able to bake and send it off for others to share and enjoy.  I figure it brings me happiness and delivers happiness to others which makes it a win-win opportunity.

Now, you know a little fact about me that I have not often shared.  For those of you who know me quite well...I guess it doesn't really surprise you does it? 

Have a wonderful weekend!  Enjoy your Halloween!  I hope to capture some fun pictures of my cute little witch to share with you next week.  Have fun and be safe!

Comments

melanie said…
What a great gift to be able to bake. I'm the worlds worst baker. I'm a pretty good cook, but baking takes too much patience and preciseness for me. I'm a little jealous! :-) I think your online idea sounds fabulous! I would be a very good customer!
Jen said…
I have loved to bake for as long as I can remember. Melanie, I am absolutely certain that if you just gave it a bit of practice, you would be a great baker. When I worked in the bakery, I was in my element and was so happy. I have been trying to bake more again lately, simply, because it makes my soul happy. It is very nice to know that I will have one customer for sure! Thanks, Melanie!

Popular posts from this blog

Thankful Thursday - Snow Days

Munchie Mix for Monday