Lost, Overwhelmed and Where is the Inspiration??

Have you ever felt alone, lost or overwhelmed? I know that there have been more times than I can count on one hand, that I have felt this way throughout my life. Everyone has their ups and downs.  Everyone gets discouraged.  In times that we may feel this way, it is not always easy to see the light at the end of the tunnel and remember that there are times of brightness that always follow the hard times. We must just take each day one step at a time. We all have our struggles of some sort or another.  We are simply human. Some of us are just better at hiding our feelings or showing what may be really going on inside ourselves.  Thank goodness, we are blessed with a new beginning as we rise each day.  We are the ones to choose how that day will unfold.  Will it be filled with positivity or will we allow negativity to sneak in and take over?

It is Friday...you must be thinking, "Where is the inspiration in this today? This seems awfully  dark and definitely lacking the usual positiveness displayed on this blog."  

I found a great video to share, actually. Beware, at first, it does seem a bit depressing and not very uplifting but, just give it a chance.  Once you watch about half of it, you will see how it makes a turn for the positive.  I liked it.  I would never want to leave you on a Friday, not feeling inspired or at least with positive thinking as you begin your weekend.  I would feel as if I was letting you down if I did such a thing.  Perhaps it will just remind us that we are all a single flame that will never go out.  Each and every one of us has a purpose and makes a difference in this world and our lives, in one way or another.  

Here is the video...Remember what I said, "Keep watching, even when it seems like there is not one positive aspect to it."  I assure you that you will be glad that you watched the entire thing through. It will all make sense and you will see the inspiration.  
I hope that you have a fantastic weekend!  Do something you love. Laugh. Spend time with friends.  Embrace your family. Smile.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thankful Thursday - Snow Days

It Happened To Me Again!

Munchie Mix for Monday