Life According to...

Welcome to the weekend!  This week seemed to sneak by me!  This morning I sat here doing my normal searching for inspiration routine.  After finding a few that I liked, I kept getting sidetracked and would end up jumping from one topic to another.  You know how it goes, similar videos are linked and pop up as you view them.  No good for someone like me that is so easily distracted! I searched the broad topic of "inspiration" and this is where the trail left me. So, finally, this is my pick for you on this Friday. I hope that this wisdom from the well known, Mother Teresa, will leave you stepping into your weekend on a positive note.  

Have a fantastic weekend!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thankful Thursday - Snow Days

It Happened To Me Again!

Munchie Mix for Monday