Thankful Thursday-You...My Readers

Click to play this Smilebox invite
Create your own invite - Powered by Smilebox
Customize your own digital invitation

Hello!  As I am sitting here to write this post, it is almost a carbon copy of last weeks snowy weather!  I can hardly stand this snow anymore!  I know that spring will eventually arrive...I hope!  It is Thankful Thursday and I will not sit here and complain.

Today, you will be very pleased to know that I am thankful for my readers.  When I initially began writing this blog, it was to help me transition into some big changes in my life.  I knew that if I published it in the form of a blog rather than just a written journal, it would force me to look at things in a more positive aspect.  Who would want to read downbeat posts that left them feeling negative or pessimistic?  I would be the first to answer, "no thanks".  I wanted to not only make myself think of things more positively but, also to make an attempt to give my readers a bit of inspiration and good feeling when they stop by to read my posts. 

I have decided to go out on a limb here and give you the opportunity to do a Q & A of sorts.  You may leave me a question about something that you may want to know about me, The Unperfected Perfectionist.  Just by reading this blog, you are able to peek through a small window and learn little bits and pieces about me.  So, if there is something that you wanted to know or were curious about that I have not yet shared...now is your chance to ask.  I will try my best to answer the questions and allow you to learn a little bit more about me.  You may leave your questions in the comment section below or if you would rather, you may email it to theunperfectedperfectionist@gmail.com

I will answer your questions and publish it in another post within the next week.  I look forward to hearing from you. 

Once again, I am so very thankful for you, my readers.  Knowing that I have people following my posts makes it more exciting to keep writing and hopefully I continue leaving you with optimism after reading this blog.

Have a wonderful day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thankful Thursday - Snow Days

It Happened To Me Again!

Things You Can Learn From a Seven Year Old...