A Bit of Inspiration

Today, I woke up after a restless night of sleep and was feeling blah.  It seems that every year, I get the winter blahs.  The excitement of the holidays, packed full schedules and time spent with friends and family seems to come to a screeching halt once January rolls around.  This leaves me feeling a bit empty.  The cold, gray, winter days just seem to intensify these feelings.  I am ready for spring!  Unfortunately, I have a few months to push through before I wake up to the birds singing and the sun shining in my bedroom window.  So, as I was feeling blah, I decided to search for some inspiration.  I looked for some future running events that I could possibly train for and then spent some time viewing inspiration on the ever popular YouTube.com. 

Here is what I have to share with you today.  I hope that if you are feeling even the slightest bit of the blahs or are struggling with something in your own life, that this will bring you some inspiration.  Enjoy your Saturday! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thankful Thursday - Snow Days

It Happened To Me Again!

Things You Can Learn From a Seven Year Old...