Halloween May Bring Dentures In The Future

Good Tuesday Morning!  I hope that everyone who is able, goes out to vote today.  Unfortunately, I fall under that, "unable" to vote category this year.  I am not registered to vote here in Ohio and I really don't know enough about any of the candidates or much of anything that will be on the ballot.  Perhaps it is not such a bad thing that I am not voting.  I would have felt horrible to vote for the wrong person because I didn't know enough about them.  Another honest fact I will share...I am really not into politics.  It seems to get so dirty and rude.  If only they could sell themselves without completely trashing the opponent.  That is all I have to say.

My main purpose of my post today was to share with you a few pictures from our Halloween.  Emma had lots of fun and scored enough candy to make dentures a possibility in the near future if she didn't brush those pearly whites.  Yeah, I think we will opt for the teeth brushing.  Hope you all had a wonderful Halloween and were able to create some new memories to reflect on while collecting all of that candy. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thankful Thursday - Snow Days

It Happened To Me Again!

Munchie Mix for Monday