Traveling With The Storm

Snowfall has such a quiet, serene, peacefulness to it as it falls gently blanketing the Earth.  Today, as we traveled through the wind, snow and ice for over 6 hours, I was feeling a bit tense and could not wait to arrive at my final destination...home.  Once I was home safely, and stepped out of the car to take in the peacefulness, my tension seemed to fade away. 

I have just a few photos of our journey through the storm to share with you...









So happy to arrive at my final destination safe and sound...


I hope that you, too, were able to enjoy a wonderful weekend and maybe you were even lucky enough to experience the peacefulness of the snowfall.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thankful Thursday - Snow Days

It Happened To Me Again!

Munchie Mix for Monday