Some Saturday Snapshots...Beauty Before Us

This morning, I woke up to find the beautiful snow softly falling down and blanketing the outdoors. I had been wanting to check out the creek that lies behind our house and capture some photos of the beauty it holds.  Well, today, I lucked out and my husband ventured out to take the photos for me!  I never knew that just past the backyard held such breathtaking nature.  I have been able to hear the creek rushing after recent rainfall and now, I have the pictures to unite it and complete the vision of this magnificence that is in my own backyard. 

Beauty is something that we do not always need to search for...it often is lying right before us.  We just do not always take the time to notice.










Comments

melanie said…
Beautiful! It looks like it will be a nice place in the summer to bring a blanket and book and just relax!

Popular posts from this blog

Thankful Thursday - Snow Days

It Happened To Me Again!

Munchie Mix for Monday