Seasons of Life...A Bit of Inspiration

Good Saturday afternoon to you! 

It is now just one short week before Christmas! I finally got some Christmas shopping done this week but, I know already that the next seven days will be very busy and filled with baking, cleaning, last minute errands, laundry, packing, family, friends, laughter and the list goes on. 

Through all of the busyness of the holiday season, I know how easy it is to get so caught up in the packed schedule and the spectrum of emotions that come along with being so busy and the demands that I place upon myself this time of year especially.  Last night, as I sat down for a moment to check my email, I opened one sent from my dad that gave me another one of those "put things into perspective" moments.  It is funny how these happen to land in my inbox at the absolute perfect times. (Thanks so much, Dad!  I love you so much!) I liked it so much that I thought I would pass it along to all of you as well.  I hope that you can take a quick moment away from your "To Do" list and perhaps pick up a little bit of inspiration from this video.  I have now watched it several times myself and likely will soak in the inspiration a few more times before Christmas when I am feeling overwhelmed and exhausted or just out of sorts. 

Have a wonderful Saturday!  I am lucky enough to be enjoying beautiful, sunny skies after a snowy week!  For this, I am so very thankful!  :)

Enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thankful Thursday - Snow Days

It Happened To Me Again!

Munchie Mix for Monday