Sunshine and Happiness

Today, I woke up to the sun shining through my blinds and it brought a smile to my face. What a wonderful way to welcome one of the final weekends of the summer!  If you have ever read any of my past posts, you know how the sun gives me happiness.  It is simply amazing how something such as the sun can boost my mood and energy and just make me smile.  I am thankful for each and every day that we are blessed to see the beautiful, warm sunshine!  For anyone who happens to live in Michigan, you know exactly what I am talking about. 

After yesterdays, extremely long post, today I simply am leaving you with a quick little video with a bit of inspiration and perhaps a few things to put into the back of your mind as you enter your weekend.  I went searching for just a little bit of inspiration to share with you and this is the one jumped out because it was simple and sweet.  Anyone who knows me, even just a little, knows that I love inspirational and motivational things, in any shape or form.

Enjoy!  Have a wonderful weekend! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thankful Thursday - Snow Days

It Happened To Me Again!

Munchie Mix for Monday